[Labs-l] Project security group changes in eqiad labs

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 7 02:09:52 UTC 2014

On 3/7/14 7:53 AM, Bryan Davis wrote:
> * Add a rule allowing port 22 TCP from 10.0.0.0/8
> * Delete old rule allowing port 22 TCP from 10.4.0.0/21

Thanks for sending this, Bryan!  I've started a 'troubleshooting'
section on wikitech with an entry about this, here:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Labs_Eqiad_Migration_Howto#Troubleshooting
-- all of you are welcome to contribute to that section.

Ideally I would just make this security rule change to every project
preemptively, but I don't have enough confidence in my mysql skills to
run such an invasive script.  If anyone wants to help me out with this,
please ping me on IRC, I'll show you the schema in question and maybe
we can work something out.

-Andrew