[Labs-l] Tool Labs migration instructions

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:47:38 UTC 2014

FYI, migration of 40+ tools appears to be complete. Some minor issues, but
Coren on #wikimedia-labs was very helpful.

Would buy again. :-)

Some things seem faster, e.g. file system. May just be the
under-utilization ATM though. Please notify me if any tools stopped working
and I didn't catch it.

Cheers,
Magnus

undefined