[Labs-l] UTRS

TParis tparis.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 19:43:49 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Seems I've made a boo boo.  I didn't have regular backups of the UTRS
database and my last backup seems to have been November 12, 2013.  The
database crashed yesterday and it seems to be lost.  The error I was getting
was Getting ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through
socket '/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2).  With Yuvipanda's help, we backed up
/var/lib/mysql and then restored mysql.  After restoring /var/lib/mysql, it
appears the utrs database is gone.

Is there any chance anyone has any idea whatsoever about restoring this
thing?  Instance is utrs-primary

v/r,
TP