[Labs-l] Labs package updates Monday morning

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Wed Jul 2 19:18:48 UTC 2014

And, piggybacking on this upgrade window, I'm going to also upgrade the
OpenStackManager extension on wikitech immediately after the Openstack
package upgrade.

The new extension version changes the handling of service groups: groups
that previously appeared in the guy as e.g. local-<groupname> will now
appear as <projectname>-<groupname>.  This should only change the web
interface; service group behavior on VMs should remain unchanged.

-Andrew