[Labs-l] Labs datacenter migration timeline

Hedonil hedonil at action.ms
Wed Feb 19 22:41:09 UTC 2014

Yeah, great job Andrew and Coren!
As soon as you open the migration window and publish the hostnames of
the new login nodes, I will migrate my tool and sweep the old location.

A page with the following data would be wonderful:
- bastion / login hostnames
- oversight of storage volumes with short description
- url to ganglia for the new labs / tools hosts

Is a http redirect required during migration or will this be handled
transparently by the proxy?
Will there be a place to document the successful move? Wiki? IRC?

I'm looking forward to this; expecting the grass to be greener in eqiad ;-)

-- Hedonil

https://tools.wmflabs.org/wikiviewstats/