[Labs-l] Next IRC office hour on migration: Wed Feb 19th at 6 p.m. UTC

Silke Meyer silke.meyer at wikimedia.de
Wed Feb 5 15:02:43 UTC 2014

Hi there!

As I found the last IRC office hour [1] quite productive, you are all
invited to join the next one!

Topic obviously:
Migration from the Toolserver to Tool Labs

When:
Wednesday February 19th
Start: 6 p.m. UTC
End: 7:30 p.m. UTC (to have a bit more time than last time)

Where:
#wikimedia-office

Hope to see you there. Again: If you can't attend you can send your
questions to me beforehand.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours/Office_hours_2014-01-23

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das