[Labs-l] Email to user/tool not being sent

Pietro De Nicolao powerpdn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:46:21 UTC 2014

Hi,
I tried to test the email capabilities of WMF Tool Labs by sending some test emails to:

pietrodn at tools.wmflabs.org
itwikinews-rss.help at tools.wmflabs.org

Where pietrodn is my shell account and itwikinews-rss is one of my projects.
I'm referring to this help page:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Tool_Labs#Email

I didn't receive any emails on my personal address, which is correctly set as the account email on Wikitech preferences.

Do I have to "validate" it somehow? Or the problem is elsewhere?

I'd want to have an email address for the users to ask for questions and report problems with my tools.

Thank you for the help and have an happy new year.

Pietro De Nicolao AKA Pietrodn
powerpdn at gmail.com
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Pietrodn