[Labs-l] [Toolserver-l] Redirects for toolserver.org moved to WMF

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Mon Dec 22 16:08:15 UTC 2014

On 14-12-21 06:44 AM, Maarten Dammers wrote:
> These redirects worked a couple of weeks ago. Can you please have a look
> why these redirects stopped working? Also, where in git is the redirect
> configuration?

It is not in git for privacy reasons (the configuration also has email
redirection, though I could probably split them).

I'm not seeing .htaccess files in the archive I was given for either of
those users; which is why I have no redirect for them.  Just tell me
where the redirect should point and I'll add them.

-- Marc