[Labs-l] Wikimedia tool framework (php)

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:04:36 UTC 2014

That is interesting, but I am not talking about a bot framework, but a
tool framework. eg. something that would be like a set of classes
which would contain functions to handle everything that tool (not bot)
developers needs, from html page generating to API, local db etc. So,
I think this would be something else than "Peachy" thing.