[Labs-l] Look-and-listen-map on Tool-labs

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Aug 21 09:22:39 UTC 2014

Hi again,
great, thanks for these initial information.

Achieved so far:
- creating my personal account
- creating a tool account (lalm) with a description
- can connect to the labs osm database using pgAdmin3.

missing yet:
- tomcat: as described in [1] setup-tomcat seems to have passed, but the
command webservice-tomcat isn't found.

any help is appreciated.

regards
Peter