[Labs-l] Where is my script?

[w:en:User:Madman] madman.enwiki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 20:33:59 UTC 2013

> I know they've been wanting to take the bots cluster down for a while now, and it appears that they must have done so. They've been encouraging people to move to the tools cluster.

What confuses me, though, is that while the bots cluster may have been
taken down, the bot's script is still clearly running *somewhere*;
this edit [1] was just made yesterday by inactive.update.php. It
wasn't made from the Toolserver; the script doesn't exist there and my
crontab is empty. I've checked the crontab of every Labs instance to
which I have access and all of them are empty.

-Madman/ea

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AInactive_administrators%2F2013&diff=572828435&oldid=572128921