[Labs-l] New Project Request

Tanvi Gupta tanvi.gupta8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:12:55 UTC 2013

Dear Magnus,

This would have been solve the purpose but I want to retrieve all the
combinations. For e.g. - for the property - *instance of* what all are the
items(such as human, band, film) which actually populates the result.

If this kind of mapped list is available then that would be great support
to my project.

Thanks.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Magnus Manske
<magnusmanske at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Would this suffice?
>
> http://208.80.153.172/
>

> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Tanvi Gupta <tanvi.gupta8 at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear Admin,
>>
>> I would like to create a new project in wikilabs with the name -
>> "Wikidata Property-Item Identification" with a motive to retrieve all
>> the possible items for each property listed in
>>
>> http://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixIndex&prefix=&namespace=120&uselang=en
>> which will help the users to determine what all combination of
>> information is available in wikidata.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> --
>> Regards,