[Labs-l] Planned maintenance in progress -- status update

Marc-André Pelletier mpelletier at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 10 20:40:38 UTC 2013

On 10/10/2013 02:24 PM, Marc A. Pelletier wrote:
> I will update the list as soon as I have a better estimate of the time
> of completion.  Thankfully, this is the last time we need to go through
> this rigmarole since we are moving to new hardware.

I'm afraid that we have to wait a bit longer; the move from server to
server requires an up-to-date copy of project storage, and some projects
have, literally, millions of tiny files -- which is pretty much the most
degenerate scenario possible.

The copy is progressing well (if slowly).  I will be back with further
updates as soon as possible.

-- Marc