[Labs-l] Please update the Tool Labs Database Plan page

Asher Feldman afeldman at wikimedia.org
Mon May 20 23:55:10 UTC 2013

I just updated https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Tool_Labs/Database_plan-
a lot of progress has been completed since the prior update.  The
section
outlining how the labsdb hosts will be intergrated with labs still hasn't
been filed out, but I know Marc has made a lot of progress there as well.
Most but not all shards / projects should be available for use and initial
migration work at the Amsterdam hackathon.