[Labs-l] A (21) day in the Labs

Mono monomium at gmail.com
Thu May 2 01:10:01 UTC 2013

I'm sorry, I simply don't have the time to wade through this all. What's
the difference between a project and an instance? I don't know, I just want
to put some PHP files up and connect them to a database. And what's a
puppet group? And a sudo group? And how many servers do I need to just
replicate the Toolserver? Which project should I choose?

This is still far too complicated for anyone without some sort of computer
science degree.