[Labs-l] Converting .wav to .ogg

Michael Dale mdale at wikimedia.org
Wed May 1 22:41:37 UTC 2013

Hi Rahul,

I think all that is needed is an instance that is running timed media
handler and can have ffmpeg and ffmpeg2theora installed.
Is there an easy way to check if the instances we setup originally for the
tmh project are still active?
Otherwise what its the process or instructions for Rahul, to set up such an
instance for staging his work on TMH to support .wave uploads?