[Labs-l] open grid on bots

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 17:35:17 UTC 2013

also I forgot, that give the box is random - you need to make sure
that bot data will be present - you can't use local storage in this
case, but you can use /data/project in case you don't care about
reliability (gluster is failing a lot) and security (on all-root
boxes, people can sudo su to be root in /data/project) or you can use
/mnt/secure - everyone has a folder there and no one including root
has access to that storage - it's available on all NR boxes