[Labs-l] What's up with brewster?

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 09:42:11 UTC 2013

brewster's squid instance was dead because / was at 100%. Like most of our
infrastructure, we're missing some critical and necessary checks on
brewster. This service being down affects labs more dramatically than it
does the rest of the infrastructure.

I've brought the service back up. I also added an rt ticket for monitoring
of this service. Past monitoring, we should likely ensure it has a backup,
since it's critical for labs.