[Labs-l] Redis now available in Tool Labs

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 28 19:56:10 UTC 2013

Hi Yuvi,

that sounds very interesting! I tried to set up a pipeline system to
connect tools on toolserver, this might be very useful for such a system.
Some questions:
* Is the storage in RAM only, or does it use a disk DB? When the redis is
restarted, will all entires be gone?
* Is there a time limit on how long data stays in there? Is it based on
last request? Can I set one myself?
* Is there a regis PHP module installed on tools, or do we have to each
install out own copy?

Cheers,
Magnus