[Labs-l] Tools git?

Rob Lanphier robla at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 24 19:57:12 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I seem to recall Chad and Christian already cooking up something for
this, but I wasn't able to find it in BZ.  Could someone poke this
into BZ if it isn't there already?  I'm not sure when we'll be able to
get to this since Chad is shifting to search for now and Christian is
shifting to analytics for now, but it would be good to have it on our
backlog regardless.

Rob