[Labs-l] can we get rid of default vim config?

Dan Michael O. Heggø danmichaelo+wikipedia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 20:49:52 UTC 2013

Haha, personally I prefer the "creepy wmf version" over the default, but
what I would really like is of course to use my own version when using
service accounts. Did anyone find a way to this? (without actually copying
the file) I like the concept of service accounts, but really miss my
dotfiles when using them.

Dan Michael