[Labs-l] Preparing migration: Tool Labs workshop at Wikimania

Silke Meyer silke.meyer at wikimedia.de
Fri Jul 26 10:56:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

just a short notice to invite you to the workshop taking place at
Wikimania in Hongkong from 7th to 11th of August 2013:
There will be a 90 minutes workshop (2x45 min) on Saturday August 10th
from 16:00 to 17:30:
Part 1: Presenting the Tool Labs
Part 2: Migrating from the Toolserver to Tool Labs

Coren and Ryan will explain the infrastructure and answer your questions.
If you are at Wikimania, drop in! I'd be glad to meet you!
If you have a full schedule at Wikimania and won't make it to the
workshop come talk to me at WMDE's booth or whereever you see me.

Best, Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das