[Labs-l] New project request: OxygenGuide (Wikivoyage datadump transformation every 10 days)

Ryan Lane rlane at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 29 02:41:31 UTC 2013

I see that you've done this on the bastion instance. Please don't use the
bastion instance for this.

You should instead create a new instance in your project, and run your code
there. You'll have full root access within your own instance and cron/at
will work properly (we've purposely disabled them on the bastions).

If you have any questions on this process, come chat with us in
#wikimedia-labs on freenode.

- Ryan