[Labs-l] Projects marked for death: shared storage

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Thu Dec 19 19:07:33 UTC 2013

I'm about to delete a bunch of files, so you should definitely read this
one!

As promised last week, I've now cleaned up most of our empty, forgotten
projects.  The next step in this cleanup is to delete the shared storage
that was associated with these projects.

What follows is a list of every labs project that has ever been
abandoned.  None of them is currently in use, but you still have a
chance to salvage data if you think anything might be there of interest.

If I don't hear anything, I'll start to remove the old gluster volumes
for each of these projects beginning next week.  Shrinking our gluster
footprint will make the coming migration faster, which should reduce the
workload and downtime for everyone.

Projects to be purged:

andrew-testproject1
andrew-testproject3