[Labs-l] Error 503 - Service Temporarily Unavailable

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 09:46:36 UTC 2013

Hoi,
There has been a major disruption several days ago.. Only yesterday the
replication of the German Wikipedia and Wikidata was restored.. There may
be other things that are broken and not resolved yet. It was not clear at
the time what needed doing in order to sort things out.

Given that Labs is more stable because its configuration is stored,
maintained in a special environment, it may be a good idea to do an
analysis to learn from what happened. The objective is to have an improved
recovery a next time :)
Thanks,
      GerardM