[Labs-l] Google Maps

Kolossos tim.alder at s2002.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Aug 25 17:57:36 UTC 2013

Some years ago I play with Google Maps API and Google Earth on toolserver.
Nowadays everything should be possible to solve with opensource tools
like OpenLayers, Leaflet, etc. . So we should avoid dependencies and
privacy problems.

If there are features necessary for a tool and not available in
opensource tools we should discuses again.

Greetings Tim