[Labs-l] Fwd: Etherpad Lite labs instance going down in two weeks - backup time

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 23 20:20:26 UTC 2013

And just as a reminder: etherpad.wikimedia.org is not a production-level
service, and therefore any data within an etherpad
should be considered both public and able to disappear at any time.
This is one reason I recommend that people use Etherpads for short-term
defined collaboration sessions, and frequently do backups, and always
archive documents to a wiki after a session ends.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager