[Labs-l] Two more questions for the FAQ page (answers missing ;))

Silke Meyer silke.meyer at wikimedia.de
Tue Aug 20 15:55:09 UTC 2013

Hallöchen! :)

Here are two question that I would like to have "official" answers in a
written form - they could also appear in the documentation as they are
likely to be asked more than once.

During the workshop at Wikimania there was this question whether it is okay
to use Google Maps in Tools on Tool Labs.

And this one turned up on IRC today: On the toolserver, there are tools
that are NOT related to either mediawiki or a wikiverse project but they
are related to OpenStreetmap (e.g. bots editing OSM like wall-e-bot). Until
now the Labs Terms of Use seem to exclude these tools. Please clarify!

Thanks and CU,
Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Internes IT-Management und Projektmanagement Toolserver

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de