[Labs-l] Need help

Tim Landscheidt tim at tim-landscheidt.de
Mon Aug 12 17:50:36 UTC 2013

Yuvi Panda <yuvipanda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ryan and Coren are on a flight right now, I believe - scfe_de might be
> able to look at it tho

> [...]

In this regard I can only see what (most) others can:

- The condition is present in the earliest available backup
  (20130721.0017) as well,

- the files have only one name (i. e. no hard links),

- /data/project/geograph2commons/public_html's content is a
  ~/.profile, and

- /data/project/geograph2commons/replica.my.cnf's content
  looks like an MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 (no, I didn't put it
  there :-)).

We had apparent filesystem corruption with one of Aude's
tools that was noticed about a month ago
(cf. http://bots.wmflabs.org/~wm-bot/logs/%23wikimedia-labs/20130709.txt).
I don't know if this is still residue of that or a new prob-
lem.

Magnus, do you remember the last time when the directory was
fine?

Tim