[Labs-l] office hour on IRC

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at wikimedia.de
Thu Apr 25 15:30:41 UTC 2013

Hey :)

Silke, Marc and me will be holding an office hour for Toolserver
users. This is a good opportunity to talk about
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Tool_Labs/Roadmap_en and get answers to
other questions you might have related to it.
This will happen on Tuesday (30 April) at 4pm UTC. More details are on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

I hope you'll be able to attend.

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Technical Projects

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Obentrautstr. 72
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de