[Labs-l] Tool Labs maintenance (rescheduled)

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Wed Apr 24 14:19:07 UTC 2013

  - "Whaddya say we try that again, huh?"
  - "Yes, yes. Yes. Without the oops."

So, now that I have power and internet again, a reschedule for tomorrow
(Thursday) at the same time:

=== Planned outage ===

When: Thursday April 25 at 18:00 UTC
Duration: 1 hour

Impact:

* Jobs running on the grid engine will be stopped, and execution nodes
will be temporarily disabled;
* The login server will be restarted during the window, ending active
sessions;
* The web service will be unavailable during the maintenance window; and
* Running processes not scheduled through the grid engine will be killed.

Recovery plan:

In case of unplanned failure during the maintenance window,
configuration will be rolled back to the current version (that is, the
gluster-based project storage will remain in place) and a new
window will be planned after postmortem.

-- Marc