[Labs-l] Hardware issues on virt3 causing ongoing Labs downtime

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Sun Mar 18 14:44:35 UTC 2012

I just deleted a couple of instances in hopes that that will give you
some extra breathing room.

You should feel free to kill utils-abogott as well if that helps you get
other folks' systems online.  It would only take me a few minutes to
recreate, and all I'll lose is some IRC backscroll.

Sorry about your lost weekend :(

-Andrew