[Labs-l] Labs to host wikilovesmonuments.org?

Jeremy Baron jeremy at tuxmachine.com
Sun Mar 11 17:55:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

As I said on IRC my first reaction is to just make a new blog on the
Foundation's existing WordPress instance. I think that would meet all
of your requirements except for:

> * Enough rights for Elke and others to be able to do their job

That's kinda vague (and idk what ops would allow) so I can't judge if
it's possible.

-Jeremy

(including full msg below for the benefit of the blog list)