[Labs-l] Heads-up: Labsconsole wiki may change URL

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Sat Mar 10 23:38:06 UTC 2012

Just a heads-up: Ryan Lane, Guillaume Paumier, and other interested
folks are talking about a plan to unify some related wikis
(http://labsconsole.wikimedia.org and http://wikitech.wikimedia.org) and
rename the subdomain to something like "ops" or "labs".  They're going
to start talking about it at a meeting next week.  There will be lots of
announcements before we do anything, but I just wanted to give you a
heads-up that "labsconsole.wikimedia.org" may not be the domain name
forever.  So, like, don't hard-code stuff if you can avoid it.  :-)

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator