[Labs-l] ram

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:31:04 UTC 2012

A size between tiny and small would likely be good. The compute nodes
we are eventually moving to have some incredibly high amount of ram
though, so I don't think we should worry too much about it.

The storage space I'm not too worried about. I'm more than happy with
us over allocating storage, as we can just track usage over time.

Sent from my iPhone