[Labs-l] nagios

Petr Bena benapetr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:51:31 UTC 2012

In case I forgot to mention it, I enabled user interface for nagios at
http://nagios.wmflabs.org/nlogin unfortunatelly I wasn't able to make ldap
working so in case you want to have account there, please ping me on irc,
or send me a mail. Anyone with access to labs can request it. The account
give you ability to comment and change the notifications for all services
on all hosts, or even disable echo to irc for certain hosts with temporary
outage.

I hope I get ldap working in a week or two, maybe if Ryan help me, then it
would be much easier (you would just login using your ldap and pw you have
on wiki)