[Labs-l] Problems with SSH login on bastion

Robin Krahl me at robin-krahl.de
Sun Dec 23 21:08:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am experiencing problems trying to login via SSH on
bastion.wmflabs.org. I ensured that I uploaded the correct key to Labs
as well as to Gerrit. I am listed as a member of the bastion project on
[[Special:NovaProject]], yet I am not part of the member list in [[Nova
Resource:Bastion]].

When I try to access bastion.wmflabs.org as described in
[[Help:Access]], I get the error ’Permission denied (publickey).’
Verbose output shows me my key is rejected.

Can someone assist me establishing the SSH connection? Thanks!

Regards,
Robin

--
Robin Krahl (ireas)