[Labs-l] [beta] Fixed up beta earlier today

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed Dec 19 22:16:53 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have fixed up beta earlier today. Some extensions were missing in the
mediawiki/extensions.git repository and were required by our
mediawiki-config configuration files.

Additionally, the automatic updater was not updating extensions because
of a weird input/output error with a git file :/

Relevant SAL entries:

1:37 wm-bot: finally had GettingStarted extension installed.
10:37 hashar:
/home/wikipedia/common/php-master/extensions/.git/FETCH_HEAD gave I/O
error. I have deleted it and reran git pull + git submodule update
--init aka : UPDATED ALL EXTENSIONS TO THEIR LATEST master VERSION.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso