[Labs-l] Bots project is too permissive, let's discuss options

Hazard-SJ hazard_sj at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 05:11:23 UTC 2012

I agree with DeltaQuad. I'm not entirely familiar with those systems myself. I've tried to get Git working on my computer (Windows 7) some time ago, but couldn't get the version control aspect to work (and maybe some other problems too). I actually eventually decided to give up and spend my valuable time on other things, and up to now, I find that I still have many things to do otherwise. I used the Git page on MediaWiki wiki and even seeked help in #mediawiki, but am still in this condition.

Hazard-SJ