[Labs-l] IRC logs are gone

Jeremy Baron jeremy at tuxmachine.com
Sat Dec 15 20:01:41 UTC 2012

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Petr Bena <benapetr at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, it's ok I don't want to blame anyone unless it's clear if they did it or
> not, in fact it's more important to secure bots project so that it can never
> happen again, rather than seeking who did it, given that it was likely a
> mistake. No worries, and 3 days of logs is not really a problem.

Agreed.

But when it sounded like a recurring problem (something that happened
on a few different days) I thought tracking down the root cause was
more important. Now it sounds more like it just happened once (and was
human error on a shell rather than programming error or some kind of
rogue process).

-Jeremy