[Labs-l] IRC logs are gone

legoktm legoktm.wikipedia at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 16:20:10 UTC 2012

Wow. I'm really really sorry about this. I'm guessing it's my fault based
on the timing.
In order to make up for this, I'll try and contact enough users to
re-assemble the logs for the missing days. My bouncer should have a good
portion of the logs to start with. Petr, can you give me a list of the
channels that are missing and the timestamps to start and end from?
-- Legoktm
http://enwp.org/User:Legoktm