[Labs-l] Mysql version labs instance vs. wikidata.org

Silke Meyer silke.meyer at wikimedia.de
Fri Dec 14 13:12:51 UTC 2012

Hi!

On Ubuntu precise instances, I have exactly the same php version as on
wikidata.org (5.3.10-1ubuntu3.4+wmf1 (apache2handler)) but not the same
mysql version.
Our test instance/Ubuntu precise: 5.5.28-0ubuntu0.12.04.3
wikidata.org: 5.1.53-wm-log

So far, this hasn't led to any difficulties, but we discussed the
question if it could. I was wondering how/where I would get that exact
version and how the labs instances would react to it.

How do you handle this in your projects?

Best,
Silke

--
Silke Meyer
Systemadministratorin und Projektassistenz Wikidata

Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt
für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.