[Labs-l] Bastion offline?

Ryan Lane rlane32 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:54:56 UTC 2012

Another bastion wouldn't have helped here. Both bastions would have had the
same DNS problem. The other bastion issues we had previously were due to
people running bots on the bastion via cron, OOMing the box. I removed cron
and at permissions from the bastion, so that shouldn't happen again either.

- Ryan