[Labs-l] Moving away from NFS homedir instance on 12/17

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 12 00:26:16 UTC 2012

This change is back on the calendar! I'll be migrating homedirs from NFS
to gluster on Monday the 17th.

The good:  After this, home directories won't fill up so often.

The bad:  Starting Monday (around 18:00UTC) homedirs will be read-only,
and will remain so until an instance reboot.

Read below for details.

-Andrew