[Labs-l] labsconsole upgraded

Chad Horohoe chorohoe at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 5 23:58:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Chad Horohoe <chorohoe at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Ryan Lane <rlane at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
>> Ugh. Is it? I based it on the symlink:
>>
>> php -> php-1.21wmf4
>>
>> What's the proper way to know our current version?
>>

> Whatever's on mw.org and test2, those are always the leading
> edge of the deployment cycle.

I should clarify--they're the latest version we've currently got deployed.
Due to the way we do the rolling upgrades, "current" version usually
applies to two versions at a time--only for a couple of days is everyone
on the latest before we start the process again :)

We've got a calendar if that helps make it clear:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.21/Roadmap#Schedule_for_the_deployments

-Chad