[Labs-l] bots and bastion interruption tomorrow.

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 3 05:23:00 UTC 2012

Just about all labs instances are now migrated; all that's left are the
bots and bastion instances. I'll be migrating the bastion instances
tomorrow at 11:00 PDT (18:00 UTC).  All labs machines will be
unreachable by ssh during this migration, but if all goes well the
interruption should only last a few minutes.

Following that move I'll migrate the bots instances.  Because migration
involves a reboot, any bots that aren't puppetized/crontabbed/otherwise
self-starting will need to be restarted by hand.  I recommend that all
bot owners check in tomorrow afternoon and verify that your bots are
still running as expected.

-Andrew