[Labs-announce] [Wikimedia Labs][Announce] NFS (only labs projects) maintenance on 2017-01-18

Madhumitha Viswanathan mviswanathan at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 19 07:20:44 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Update - most of the home directories have been restored at this point -
we're down to the last few, that seem to have had a lot of data hence
taking quite some time.

These are the pending instances(currently being restored):

data.eqiad.wmflabs
ldfclient.eqiad.wmflabs
mathosphere.eqiad.wmflabs
mwoffliner4.eqiad.wmflabs
nomad.eqiad.wmflabs
reading.eqiad.wmflabs
recommendations.eqiad.wmflabs
captcha-apiproxy-03.eqiad.wmflabs
dashboardchat.eqiad.wmflabs
maps-cruncher.eqiad.wmflabs
pdf.eqiad.wmflabs
mwoffliner[2-3].eqiad.wmflabs
phlogiston-2.eqiad.wmflabs
pole.eqiad.wmflabs

Other than this, it should all look good. Do let us know if something seems
amiss here or on #wikimedia-labs. Thanks for being patient!

--
--Madhu :)