[Labs-announce] Switching to new puppetmaster tomorrow (mostly done)

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 4 18:11:03 UTC 2017

This is mostly done.  All instances that I can reach and that had
working puppet are now using the new puppetmaster.

I'm now going to go through the list of unreachable and broken
instances, and will be contacting project admins directly about those.
Otherwise, everything should be largely as it was.

Please let me know if you see unexpected behavior.

-Andrew