[Labs-announce] Instance management disabled for a bit (resolved, but happening again tomorrow)

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Wed Apr 26 20:41:32 UTC 2017

The switch maintenance that we were bracing for didn't happen today.
I've re-enabled normal functionality on Horizon and Wikitech, but will
disable them again during the window tomorrow (currently proposed for
16:00 UTC).

I probably won't spam the list with any more on-and-off messages about
this tomorrow unless something truly unusual happens.

-Andrew