[Labs-announce] Reduced staff support for Labs, 2016-06-20 through 206-07-04

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Wed Jun 15 15:11:04 UTC 2016

Hello!

Due to Wikimania and associated travel, there will be fewer Labs
operations staff on duty during the end of June and the beginning of
July.  Someone should always be available in case of emergencies, but
fewer people will be around and response times may be slower.

Bryan, Yuvi and I will all be at Wikimania from the 20th through the
27th.  During that week we should be reachable via email but may not be
present on IRC; all three of us will be in the UTC+1 timezone.  The
following week I will be traveling and largely unreachable; Yuvi will
remain in Europe but will be working as usual.  Chase will be in North
America working a normal schedule throughout.

If you have any pressing issues, please bring them to my attention this
week while I still have the attention span to deal with them.  And, if
you are visiting Wikimania, come and see us!

-Andrew